Lightning Jar is a digital creative agency with offices in New York and San Antonio. We provide digital brand strategy, marketing, creative and design services for Fortune 500 companies and other top brands. We are seeking an experienced Digital Producer for our San Antonio office.
As part of our account management team, the Digital Producer oversees projects from start to finish, acts as a liaison between the client and internal staff, and ensures that all projects run smoothly and stay on schedule. At Lightning Jar, you will collaborate with a broad range of team members, from digital strategists to designers, and web programmers to copywriters. You will be a cornerstone of the Lightning Jar team; your knowledge, experience and leadership will be key to producing superior digital experiences.
The projects you will be managing could range between creating a 360 degree digital marketing strategy for a fortune 500 client, designing an enterprise website, building and launching an app, producing video content, or creating a user interface for custom business software.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in account management or project management at a digital or full service agency.
- An understanding of the full-project lifecycle and how it is applied across the entire range of digital projects.
- Demonstrable experience in agile project management.
- Must be able to independently lead a project team with minimal oversight.
- Highly competent in creating project plans and leveraging project management tools such as Omniplan, Asana, and Forecast.
- Must be self-motivated, pro-active and able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Marketing eye.
- Proficiency in the following is required: Google Docs, Pages, Keynote and basic computer programs.
- Social media programs, internet marketing and ability to execute.
- Outgoing personality; Enjoys networking.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will be empowered and expected to manage multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating local and remote teams, external resources and client expectations.
- Collaborate with a team of Strategists, Creatives and Technologists throughout the project life-cycle.
- Manage direct day-to-day communication with clients on project-related issues and coordinate client sign-off of documents at key points during the project.
- Coordinate and maintain project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
- Update project financial documentation, including estimates and invoicing, to ensure account / project profitability.
- You will constantly look ahead for potential project roadblocks and offer pro-active, thoughtful solutions to those possible problems.
- Manage internal business tasks like timesheet tracking and reports, meeting notes distillation and distribution, team schedules, travel coordination, vendor invoice tracking and more.
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Digital Producer across all clients and projects.
WHAT YOU MUST BE A ROCK STAR AT:
- You are a Leader; you take pride in owning the process and being genuinely engaged in projects.
- You must have experience in coordinating a cross-functional (and cross country) internal team, ensuring all aspects of the project are delivered on time and to specs.
- Your confidence and communication style encourages team collaboration; you are never too shy to lead conversations that require finding solutions to project challenges.
- The ability to multi-task is essential. We always have multiple projects, in various stages of completion, happening simultaneously. Monitoring the progress of many different project plans, and the work status of each member of our project teams, can be challenging, to say the least.
- You are adaptive. Our clients and team members come from all walks of life and work and communicate in all sorts of different ways. You need to have the ability to figure out what works best for each individual, adapt to the way they work and foster communications that help everyone succeed.
- An understanding of the creative and technical process of website and/or app development.
- Your demonstrated skill set should include project scheduling and planning of interactive and creative projects, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You thrive on being an active team player, and have an extremely sharp eye for the details.
- A four-year college degree is desired; if you don’t have the degree but have the right qualifications, send us your resume!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send us your resume that clearly shows you have the right chops
- Tell us about a project you are most proud of and why
- Tell us about a life experience that helped shape who you are today.
Send resume & cover letter to: