You have a passion for interactive experiences and media, and imagining the possible. You believe in process and having a plan. You believe in research and rigorous exploration. You enjoy working with clients, their customers and users directly to understand their needs.
We're looking for a skilled digital strategist who possesses an in-depth knowledge of the digital ecosystem. This position requires a mastery of the hands-on aspects of discovery and developing a digital strategy, and the ability to communicate learnings and concepts to other members of the team both verbally and in written documentation.
The digital strategist, working with cross-disciplines including marketing, creative, technology and account teams, is responsible for planning and developing measurable digital strategies for our clients. In this role, you ensure that digital best practices lead executions and account growth by utilizing analysis, discovery, and providing ongoing insights for brands. To be successful, your strategy is guided by big-picture thinking and insights but is backed by firm data: that every single customer-centric touch point is accounted for, tracked and optimized against. Ultimately, the Digital Strategist is responsible for reporting on and communicating the success of strategic initiatives.
- Determine business and stakeholder goals for clients
- Coordinate research to understand and document the needs of the clients’ customers
- Develop digital strategies for clients that outline recommended digital technologies, activities, and initiatives to achieve both client and customer goals
- Outline measurement of recommended activities to define, analyze, and optimize success criteria
- Optimize existing and new customer engagement channels
- Collaborate with account, creative and technical teams to generate and prioritize client digital initiatives
- Conceptualize and create digital presentations
- Provide organization & thought leadership for digital concepts and solutions
- Lead digital RFP responses
- Partner with internal client teams with a client-focused mentality
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience with digital strategy including laying out a digital roadmap for current and prospective clients.
- Very strong presentation skills
- Passion for technology and engaging experiences (early adopter)
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and associated trends
- Analytical in nature
- Team player with integrity that can gain the respect of clients and peers
- Knowledge of digital measurement and analysis
- Understand content strategy and associated technologies
- Ability to respectfully command a room and speak with authority
- Champions user-centered design methodology
- Strong, persuasive writing and communication skills
- Natural problem solver
- Easily builds relationships