We're looking for fresh design talent.
Lightning Jar is a marketing agency that provides digital brand strategy and design services for Fortune 500 companies and other top brands. We’re seeking fresh design talent to work out of our San Antonio office.
- Ideal candidates will be recent studio art, media & design, or liberal arts graduates with extensive hands-on training in the principles and techniques of graphic design (in general) and designing for digital experiences (in particular).
- We’re looking for individuals who are interested in expanding their skill set beyond graphic design to include fundamentals of UX interaction design and rapid UX prototyping.
What You Will Do
- Concepting, designing, and refining user experiences for websites, mobile apps and other digital and marketing initiatives
- Interaction design and UX prototyping.
- Brand design and brand adaptation for digital experiences
- Interactive media content design (infographics, slideshows, etc.)
- Graphic design and layout for client presentation materials
- Digital and print ad design
- Photography production
- Design QA for digital properties
- Digital and print identity collateral design
- Aid in video content strategy & production
- Must be passionate about design
- Have deep experience with and a love of typography
- Must have ability to think creatively and logically with strong communication skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other designers, developers, and client stakeholders
- Video shooting, editing, and / or production skills are a bonus, but not required
- Basic experience with app or web development, or front-end coding is a bonus, but not required
About our Agency
- Lightning Jar is a digital creative & marketing agency
- We are growing quickly with offices in New York and San Antonio
- We serve Fortune 500 and other top national and international brands
- We work with B2B and B2C clients across several verticals
- We donate 1% of our billable hours to pro bono projects for social good organizations
About our Office
- Located in the vibrant downtown Broadway corridor, steps from the Historic Pearl Brewery & the Museum Reach of the RiverWalk
- A short walk to Local Coffee & Bakery Lorraine
- A short walk to Southerleigh Fine Food & Brewery and the Blue Box
- A short walk to La Gloria, Green, Cured, the Granary, and a long list of some of the best restaurants in San Antonio.
- Located in a dog-friendly, collaborative incubator space
- Check out Kevin Peckham's twitter campaign #210reasons to Move to San Antonio
Hiring immediately. Full, part-time, and freelance opportunities available.
Send resume & portfolio to: