Lightning Jar is a digital creative agency with offices in New York and San Antonio. We provide digital brand strategy, marketing, creative and design services for Fortune 500 companies and other top brands.
We are seeking a User Experience Designer for our San Antonio office.
Ideal candidates will have at least 2-3 years experience in a marketing agency or similar business, designing superior digital user experiences (websites, apps, mobile) to help users connect with brands.
Must have ability to think creatively and logically with strong written, verbal, and listening skills. Empathy, honesty, and curiosity essential. Musicians and creative problem solvers encouraged to apply.
Collaborate with designers, strategists, and technologists to create stunning interfaces that make emotional connections with users and communicate the brand. Responsibilities will include:
- Discovery Interviews
- Competitive Reviews
- Use Cases
- User Flows
- Site Map & Wireframes
- Usability Testing
A wide variety of projects:
- Mobile Apps
- Web Applications & Sales Tools
- E-commerce Experiences
- Campaign Landing Pages
Mastery of UX design tools for effectively communicating UX:
Key Skill Areas
A demonstrated passion in the field of UX and product design:
- Analytical Thinking
ABOUT OUR AGENCY
- Lightning Jar is a digital creative & marketing agency
- We are growing quickly with offices in New York and San Antonio
- We serve Fortune 500 and other top national and international brands
- We work with B2B and B2C clients across several verticals
- We donate 1% of our billable hours to pro bono projects for social good organizations
ABOUT OUR San Antonio OFFICE
- Located in the vibrant downtown Broadway corridor, steps from the Historic Pearl Brewery & the Museum Reach of the RiverWalk
- A short walk to Local Coffee & Bakery Lorraine
- A short walk to Southerleigh Fine Food & Brewery and the Blue Box
- A short walk to La Gloria, Green, Cured, the Granary, and a long list of some of the best restaurants in San Antonio.
- Located in a dog-friendly, collaborative incubator space
- Check out Kevin Peckham's twitter campaign #210reasons to Move to San Antonio
Hiring immediately. Full, part-time, and freelance opportunities available.
Send resume & portfolio to: