Do you like herding cats? Are you a workflow wizard? Do you like to get shit done? If the answer is yes, this job is for you!
Lightning Jar is a digital creative agency with offices in New York and San Antonio. We provide digital brand strategy, design and development services for Fortune 500 companies and other top brands. We are seeking an experienced Account Manager for our New York and San Antonio offices.
In the digital marketing world, an Account Manager oversees projects from start to finish, acts as a liaison between the client and internal staff, and ensures that all projects run smoothly and stay on schedule. At Lightning Jar, you will collaborate with a broad range of team members, from digital strategists to designers, and web programmers to copywriters. You will be a cornerstone and integral member of the Lightning Jar team; your knowledge, experience and leadership will be key in producing superior digital experiences.
The projects you will be managing could range between creating a digital marketing strategy, building an app, a large-scale cross-platform build and anything in between.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Account Management / Project Management at a digital agency
- An understanding of the full-project lifecycle and how it is applied across a range of digital projects
- Must be able to independently lead a project team with minimal oversight
- Highly competent in creating project plans, gantt charts and leveraging project management organization tools such as Slack, Harvest and Forecast
- Must be self-motivated, pro-active and able to hit the ground running
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will be empowered and expected to manage multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating local and remote teams, external resources and managing client expectations
- You will be an active team player who collaborates with a team of Strategists, Creatives and Technologists throughout the project life-cycle.
- Manage direct day-to-day communication with clients on all project-related tasks
- Coordinate and maintain project documentation
- Update project financial documentation, including estimates and invoicing, to ensure account / project profitability
- Constantly look ahead for potential project roadblocks and offer pro-active, thoughtful solutions to those possible problems
- Manage internal business tasks like timesheet tracking and reports, meeting notes distillation and distribution, team schedules, travel coordination, vendor invoice tracking and more
- Collaborate closely with other Account Managers across all clients and projects
WHAT YOU MUST BE A ROCK STAR AT:
- You are a Leader; you take pride in owning the process and being genuinely engaged
- You are experienced in coordinating a cross-functional and international team
- You understand the creative and technical process of website and app development
- Your confidence and communication style encourages team collaboration; you are never too shy to lead conversations that require finding solutions to challenges
- The ability to multi-task is essential. You will own multiple projects, in various stages of completion
- You are adaptive. Our clients and team members come from all walks of life. You need to have the ability to figure out what works best for each individual, adapt to the way they work and foster communications that help everyone succeed.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send us your resume that clearly shows you have the right chops
- Tell us about a project you are most proud of and why
- Tell us about a life experience that helped shape who you are today.